Monday, June 20, 2011

Mission: Impossible!

If you recall a few weeks back, I demonstrated through a few news article links, that our president is an idiot when he claimed our "borders are safe and secure".  Well, I wonder what he might call it if he stayed just a few hours longer.  Or, perhaps if he would have paid a visit... say... yesterday!

This article was in today's online headlines of my local news paper The Valley Morning Star.  http://www.valleymorningstar.com  


Just to give you perspective, this is my backyard, perhaps not literally of course, but within 10 minutes of driving time, if you were stuck behind a really old driver in a really crappy car that has their blinker flashing even though there is no where to turn unless they want to smack into the border wall or drive into the Rio Grande River. 

Safe and secure MY ASS, Mr. President!  I'm used to hearing gunshots  - I'm a hunter from the most northern parts of the USA, I tracked deer, caribou and black bear  - but rapid-fire shots I am not accustomed to, rapid-fire weapons, I do not like, unless I am playing a 007 video game in which case I would want the upper hand.  This is not a video game though - I can't "reset" and start over with 3 lives to gamble.  Apparently, the president sees it differently.  Apparently, he has all the cheat codes for "infinity for life", however he does not have that "infinity" clout when it comes to the presidency!

Luckily, none of our local coppers were injured, but it could have just as easily been the other way around.

So, as it states in my "comments" of the news article, I ask this of President Obama:

How long do you plan on continuing your outlandish claims of "safe borders" and "no spillover"?? How many gunshots will it take, BEFORE your next election, for you to rebuke your claims? How many cops, how many citizens will have to DIE before you recant your words and do your job??
 
Mr. President, stop thinking about retaining your job and start thinking about retaining safety and security of our border!

This is DaCanon blasting off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?